The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Can anyone get this cheaper?

charlton

James

I suggest you do a search before you open your mouth, Not impressed ( btw how many times has you car been picked to represent the club)

If you have nothing usefull to contribute........shut up:twak:

Oh please, what a bore I had an opinion, I said it. Like your opinion above.

I would also ask you not to wave your hardon in my direction, I do not care how many times your car has represented the club or has been asked. You have a nice car, good for you! am happy that your car is that nice.

As for doing a search would you kindly point me in the direction of what I am to search for? After all your garage appears to be empty:search:, I lost the ability to predict things a long time ago. Besides in the time I have been on this forum I have not seen your car being mentioned. So please point this out if you are that concerned about my comments. :rolleyes:

'dont hear that much on here'

I don't post up much,........am even less inclined to with the attitude on the board lately, more digs & snide comments than constructive or informative:( Which is why I originally joined.

Must be an age thing I guess

Sorry no i was not referring to you or giving any attitude. I was just joking when I said 'dont hear that much on here' implying most people have their supra to pose with .. a lame joke ;)