The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Just put a deposit down

Guest scottw74

Guest scottw74

Just put a deposit down ona N/A auto. Took it for a spin and fell in love. Brakes feel good considering its a J spec too. Completely standard for the moment. Pick it up in about 2 weeks (got to wait for my house sale to go through.) Cant wait. Here are a couple of pics.

Got a few small marks, but nothing to worry about. Got a rip in the top of the back seat. Maybe stiffened and cracked from sunlight? Who knows. So will look at replacing it or getting the whole car re trimmed.

car1.jpg

car2.jpg

Guest scottw74

Yeah, the waiting is killing me already and its only been a couple of hours. Getting back in my Hyundai Coupe just wasnt the same coming home. LOL.

Guest scottw74

Not sure yet. Will have to look at tidying he rear seat up. Think first on my list is some nice wheels, suspension (and get the geo set up properly) and upgrade the brakes. Then, after that, who knows....

Guest Jarl Ayari

Hi Scott and welcome. I just got mine last sat, same colour and stock. I have a nice set of 17" rims going spare. Check out the pics in the 'greetings and Salutations' thread. Didnt know how hard it would be to just have it sitting in the garage and NOT being able to drive it till next thursday. Dont want to tax and lose a month for a weekends use (only a weekend car)

Andi

Guest scottw74

Looking around at wheels but the list is endless. Think I'm gonna go 18". Was considering 17, but might not look big enough for the car. Suppose I just make a short list up and go from there.