The mkiv Supra Owners Club

JDL Kit Finished!

madmunky

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cheers everyone for the comments will try get some of it when it bright outside as did them as the sun was going down.

Trick: You arnt having the arch bits on yours are you?

Only the rear ones, i doubt you will notice the difference, have you a close pic of the side repeaters? interested to see how the body shop handled them.

Looks 'different' but i dont like it. The area behind the rear wing is too large, the rear wing is too large, and i dont like 'shopping lists'

I've got to say, I'm not a fan of the kit, but the fit and the finish of the paint look superb

I'd agreed with that.

Also on the white car you don't notice it much but front bumper/behind the wheel arch makes the wheel well look *massive*, its needs 19s and to be low to pull it off, IMHO.

The front bumper doesn't look quite right to me...

Thanks again everyone i know its not everyones cup of tea but im so happy with it its untrue :)

Cant wait for a nice sunny day to show off the colour more, If anyone wants any bodyshop work done in sussex it was done at a place called "The body shop" in lancing they did a wicked job and its was soo cheap im not going to post the cost ;)