The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Imported Supra TT 6spd - help!

Guest Chazshier

Guest Chazshier

Hi guys,

I'm hoping someone on here can help me, as i'm sure others have had the problems i'm having. I recently got a supra twin turbo 6spd manual from an import auction. I now need to get it delimited, and get the speedo converted to mph as well as the odometer converted to miles. I contacted Thor Racing about this, but they said they don't have the necessary products for this at the moment and i would have to wait 4 to 5 weeks. I cannot wait that long as i need this done now. I'm in South Bucks, does anyone know of an outfit that can do all this for me as i need to get this car registered sooner rather than later. Any help or comments will be greatly appreciated.

Cheers,

Charlie