The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Why does everyone want a race!!!

Epic

I live in a town dominated by chavs, 17 year olds whos dad have paid for there car and lisence prob jus to get them out the house... now i cant even goto tesco with out a corsa, saxo, feista or some other little chav car reving his engine and trying to beat me at the lights... its like. come on, sort it out! and even if a scubby or gto pulled up, they prob wouldnt bother even if i wanted to lol rant over!

I think its funny, they must honestly think that people driving Supras will respect them for caning the absolute ass out of their car.

They even rev their cars at me if they are going in the opposite direction. Little do they know im thinking 'there goes another little scrotum chav'.

To be honest, I think they are just that sad that they want to be able to tell their inbred mates they saw and/or raced a Supra

lol i tend to ignore them and cruise along, but then they get anoyed, or u get the proper tw@ts that sit so far up ur arse looking for a race you cant see there head lights. and i know for a fact if i boot it, ill leave them standing, but whats the point. why stress my car for them

lol i tend to ignore them and cruise along, but then they get anoyed, or u get the proper tw@ts that sit so far up ur arse looking for a race you cant see there head lights. and i know for a fact if i boot it, ill leave them standing, but whats the point. why stress my car for them

Really p@ss them off by slowing right down to push bike speed, they'll go nuts!! :D

Lx

Yesterday on the way to work was amusing. I was sat at the lights turning left when a VTS pulls up next to me, gives it the look and starts revving his car. He knew I was turning as I was indicating. Lights change and he boots it, as I pull away hes cleared the lights and pulling out of the pub car park just in front of him is a marked up T5. Excellent but gutted as I turned left and did not get to see what went on.

I do that but wait until they are along side me:D Obviously only on long straights when nothing is coming. It would just be stupid otherwise.

not being funny but your driving super cars.. whats the problem so what if there's some c*nt trying to race you... show em who's boss.... why buy a fast car n not use the power!!

coz if i did that everytime id have no petrol left to get to tesco lol. like there aint a day that goes by that sumone trys.. id rather save my fuel and engine

I do that but wait until they are along side me:D Obviously only on long straights when nothing is coming. It would just be stupid otherwise.

Ste D did just that on the pancake run going through wales when that tit of an audi driver decided to overtake us on on the dpwn hill twisty bit.

Dont think Ste had realised he was going to/had pulled out and booted it, the Audo pulled out and a car was coming the other way.

:scare:

not being funny but your driving super cars.. whats the problem so what if there's some c*nt trying to race you... show em who's boss.... why buy a fast car n not use the power!!

Im not saying I dont, but sometimes you must admit you dont eben think its worth wasting the petrol on certian cars.

I like it when they are right up close behind me on the motorway, il signal in once Im past everyone in the middle lane and let them overtake me. When they gain on me (accelerating there little socks off) and are just about next to me I gently floor it and Im off. Its funny as the Supra can accelerate to their speed (+) in a couple of seconds

coz if i did that everytime id have no petrol left to get to tesco lol. like there aint a day that goes by that sumone trys.. id rather save my fuel and engine

yer thats a bitch.... driving in the slow lane hoping your gona make it to the petrol station...

i get free petrol tho :p

we drain all the juice out of hire vehicles....:yahoo:

yer thats a bitch.... driving in the slow lane hoping your gona make it to the petrol station...

i get free petrol tho :p

we drain all the juice out of hire vehicles....:yahoo:

Ah its your fault I was charged twice the going rate for a tank of petrol after i returned my last hire car with what I know was a full tank!

you want chavs?????? then look at my previous post from last week when me and Mrs colin took the soop on a jolly to her folks in Lowestoft/Great Yarmouth, i didnt see a single soop all i saw were burburry wearing fuckwits driving fiesta's, clio's and corsa's with dodgy bodykits and gangsta rap blasting out of their halfords speakers, all wanting to race, i wouldnt give them the pleasure of it and that really incenced them :p:p

but i did respond to a bit of a race with a chaved up RS2000 (the driver was wearing a lovely burburry cap so i felt the need)

(eat my fumes inbred)

bit off the rant but similer chav incident that relates

i have had a similer sort of problem last week i was round my mate andy's and one of his other mates who is a charv, was asking who's is that supra i told him it was mine, then he started ranting on how he would rather buy a cheap corsa a stick a red top in and turbo it, like what he has done to nova's in the past, i aksed why then, he explains its so he can show how much of a waste of moeny a supra, scooby, evo's are and to show up people like us who think we are mint because of our car's, which really angerd me, i told him well he clearly thinks like a idiot and with the cost of converting a corsa and turboing it you could have a car that was built to be a turbo, he goes they cost to much to insure... i couldnt be botherd to argue with the twit, obviously not declaring mods.

i couldnt be botherd to argue with the twit, obviously not declaring mods.

Corsa - can be tuned to about 200bhp max and will run like an old banger and probably fall to bits at about 100 leptons.

Supra - Can be tuned to well over 1000bhp and was built with modification adaption intended.

Hmmm.....I think I will scrap the Soop and get a CORSA!!! Jealous fool.

:party:

bit off the rant but similer chav incident that relates

i have had a similer sort of problem last week i was round my mate andy's and one of his other mates who is a charv, was asking who's is that supra i told him it was mine, then he started ranting on how he would rather buy a cheap corsa a stick a red top in and turbo it, like what he has done to nova's in the past, i aksed why then, he explains its so he can show how much of a waste of moeny a supra, scooby, evo's are and to show up people like us who think we are mint because of our car's, which really angerd me, i told him well he clearly thinks like a idiot and with the cost of converting a corsa and turboing it you could have a car that was built to be a turbo, he goes they cost to much to insure... i couldnt be botherd to argue with the twit, obviously not declaring mods.

You should have just murdered him