The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Aero Catches?

R3DG3CKO ROB

I need to get some of these as my bonnet doesn't close propperly!

is there anything to take into consideration when purchasing?

some on ebay

Also has anyone fitted these reverse mounted ones? looks like they will look smaller from the outside?

merlin motorsport

http://www.merlinmotorsport.co.uk/images//products/large/125-2000.jpg

Bought the bonnet from a friend who had 2 clips on it already, it sat funny on his car aswell. Id rather 4 clips than a bonnet in the ditch thou ! I thought it looked good, and it got quite alot of compliments !

ok. Each to their own, i dont dislike it, its just something i hav'nt seen before but like you say, they served a purpose in keeping the bonnet on

I have a pair of those flush locking aero catches, not fitted them yet though! I'm in two minds whether to let the body shop do it when I have my new bonnet painted. They quoted £100 to fit them and says its about a 4 hour job.

The catches do come with a good set of instructions and cardboard template if you decide to fit them yourself.

Let us know how it goes :D