The mkiv Supra Owners Club

TRD Wideboy Ground up rebuild project

Tee from China

OK, I know there are going to be shouts of repost but cannot find the original post:search:- honest! :innocent: have been looking for two days without luck! I'm ranting about this :-

http://www.supraforums.com/forum/showthread.php?t=444508

I noticed something which I find strange though..... as far as I can find out Aerotop turbos were JDM only as GZs - yet this car is in Sweden!, also GZ Aerotop Turbos were only sold as autos - yet this is a manual(and not converted)! also his car was fitted with a diff oil cooler which was only fitted to export Supras which were never Aerotops!

Looking at the dash it is a 3 dial setup but with the later US spec grey dash panels - but as he works for Toyota in Sweden and has bought so many new parts this maybe just that he has put them on and were not OE fitments

Lastly anyone notice that he has HID'd the fog lamps and not the dip beam as you would expect!

All in all a real gem and should go down in Supra history:notworthy

OK, I know there are going to be shouts of repost but cannot find the original post:search:- honest! :innocent: have been looking for two days without luck! I'm ranting about this :-

http://www.supraforums.com/forum/showthread.php?t=444508

I noticed something which I find strange though..... as far as I can find out Aerotop turbos were JDM only as GZs - yet this car is in Sweden!, also GZ Aerotop Turbos were only sold as autos - yet this is a manual(and not converted)! also his car was fitted with a diff oil cooler which was only fitted to export Supras which were never Aerotops!

Looking at the dash it is a 3 dial setup but with the later US spec grey dash panels - but as he works for Toyota in Sweden and has bought so many new parts this maybe just that he has put them on and were not OE fitments

Lastly anyone notice that he has HID'd the fog lamps and not the dip beam as you would expect!

All in all a real gem and should go down in Supra history:notworthy

Aerotop Supras were available in Euro and US spec in manual and auto.

Aerotop Supras were available in Euro and US spec in manual and auto.

Interesting Faye :rolleyes: as all the info I have found is that Aerotops were only on the Japanese home market and the only version for export was the TT in hardtop version and that the JDM Aerotop TT was auto only as the GZ. Where did you find information to the contrary as I cant find any that says the same as you have? I Have looked on the Australian,American,German and NZ sites but none say that Aerotops where done as export versions and only for the 'home' market :search::blink:

Interesting Faye :rolleyes: as all the info I have found is that Aerotops were only on the Japanese home market and the only version for export was the TT in hardtop version and that the JDM Aerotop TT was auto only as the GZ. Where did you find information to the contrary as I cant find any that says the same as you have? I Have looked on the Australian,American,German and NZ sites but none say that Aerotops where done as export versions and only for the 'home' market :search::blink:

As Tom says have a look on Supraforums, and I've seen both in the flesh. :)