The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Help required with some gizmo's please.

xeno

Well I have my first Supra sat on my driveway now. :D

Will be getting it insured in the morning, but I have a few questions that some of you might be able to help me with.

It's a TT 6 speed.

There is a Blitz Auto Turbo Timer (see pic). Does anyone have any documentation for this unit, or a weblink?

I also need help with a Blitz Dual Boost controller, and an HKS F-CON V Fuel and ignition timing computer. Info or weblinks?

I did some digging but most of the stuff I came up with is for newer versions of these units. The ignition timing computer thing seems pretty much unsupported and not worth bothering with. Looks like I'll just leave that as it is. Looking at the pic it looks like it's not connected. I'll have to check that out when it's light again.

Is the limited slip diff traction control fitted as standard on the RZ, or has that been added?

Any information you can help with would be greatly appreciated. I have no idea how these work and don't really want to mess about trial and error style to find out how they work.

Many thanks.

S_F_CON.jpg

S_SBC.jpg

S_Timer.jpg