The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Flaming Chav's (Gutted)

suprafan72

Obviously, it's very bad to hear it being damaged, nothing I can say will change that :(

Who is your insurer and do you have guaranteed value?

As it's the other party claiming they cannot write off you car so long as it's still in a safe condition; therefore, go to the original company in Japan and demand that the other parties insurer get direct replacement parts. It might cost the insurance company a fortune but that is not your concern. Accept nothing less than a perfect replacement and repaint of your car.

Obviously, it's very bad to hear it being damaged, nothing I can say will change that :(

Who is your insurer and do you have guaranteed value?

As it's the other party claiming they cannot write off you car so long as it's still in a safe condition; therefore, go to the original company in Japan and demand that the other parties insurer get direct replacement parts. It might cost the insurance company a fortune but that is not your concern. Accept nothing less than a perfect replacement and repaint of your car.

Afraid this isnt the case mate, everyone regardless of whos insurance their claiming off has a duty to mitigate their losses. If there car is 'cheaper' to write off than repair then writen off it must be...unless the owner wants to pay the extra to repair it.

I doubt very much this would be the case however given the value of your car. Im not sure if Nic can get bumpers, if so he would be a good start...else call paul at whifbitz? or Sumo Power as im sure they import alot from japan. Worst case scenario import it yourself via takaikara.

Oh, and do you have any whiplash ;) .It normally takes 24-48hrs to set in. Any advice just ask as this is my speciality :D

Hope you get it sorted mate!

was he too close to your rear i get that all the time f**king a**e holes i usually stop and let them go past

I find that quite a fun thing to do if someone's up your arse, if you're on a single carriageway, is gradually slow down to see how much u can wind them up. I got down to a silly speed the other day and the look on the guys face was excellent :D

I find that quite a fun thing to do if someone's up your arse, if you're on a single carriageway, is gradually slow down to see how much u can wind them up. I got down to a silly speed the other day and the look on the guys face was excellent :D

I had a guy do that to me yesterday, down a rather twisty back road he was right up the back end of the car and there was no possibility of passing but he was still there, he ended up passing on the brow of a blind hill.

I hope your car is ok Suprafan, it looks gorgeous and it would be a shame if some twat spoiled your enjoyment of the car

Sorry to hear...

Defiantly rinse the insurance, they are nothing but trouble.

Make sure your neck hurts ;);)

Also if you have a preferred repair body shop etc... take it to them, they can not tell you where it needs to be taken. Also if your preferred body shop will agree to using a third insurer, they will do all the chasing for you...!

Good luck with all the processing mate