The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Supra is sold!

Homer

She's sold and the new owner is picking her up on Saturday :(

I was planning on selling up early next year to fund the final renovations on my house, but last week I had someone ask if it was for sale. Just agreed a price today and now it's just a case of waiting for the money to clear in my account.

On the plus side, the new owner is a club member and a good guy so she will be well cared for.

Some of you will be sad to know I'll still be around here, that won't change one bit ;)

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jeez Darryl that was sudden! You gonna get another? :eyebrows:

Until a few days ago I didn't know it was for sale either! I never get chance to drive it so the money is best spent sorting out the house.

Picking up a P-reg 518i Estate on Saturday (anyone know if £1100is fair for one of these?), then after I've moved will probably be back in the market for another Supra sometime next year.

and woohoo, 10000 posts :D