The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Finally Got my supra

wynter919

Picked up my supra yesterday after a 7 hour train journey to get it and im well chuffed. Just emence to drive and goes like a bat out of hell, certainly had the time to play a bit with it being a 6 hour drive back :( (made a foucus st and a audi tt look silly which kept me amused at a boring point of the journey :D )

its a 1995 silver SZ mannual with 64m on the clock and in great condition. came with a full cat back 5zigen exhaust that sounds awsum and a window tint which is nice but pretty much standard apart from that.

jst thought id share this with you as its as good as i was hoping and im well happy with it as ive been waiting a month to get it.

never gonna sell it.

will put up some picks when i get the new rims for it because its like any other supra at the mo

Glad you're enjoying Supra ownership already!

good stuff, i remember my first drive home in my first sup (it was pissing it down and i drove like a complete wuss!)..........

My first weekend with the Supra was wet. I encountered a new M5 and wished it was a bit drier and I'd had more time to get used to it!

Glad you're enjoying Supra ownership already!

My first weekend with the Supra was wet. I encountered a new M5 and wished it was a bit drier and I'd had more time to get used to it!

My first week there was loads of snow. Bricking it is a good description:d

yea,im lovin it at the mo...jst making silly excuses to go 4 a drive.

think i might need to get some milk in a min :D

p.s

one thing i noticed is there is a minor squeak on idle which goes away when the clutch is depressed.....does this def mean i need new fly/clutch?....if so how long before they go and how much ballpark is replacement parts?

apart from that shes mint

thanks