The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Whos been to Elite in Essex?

fri3ndly

I was well impressed!!

I drove up there looking for a small garage somewhere to find a huge place with about ten ramps and a massive store with alloys suspension etc and sofas to watch F1 on a projector!

Anyway, I went up there to get my four wheel alignment done. They have done the front tracking but said I need a new rear drivers side hub as it was 'bent' to complete the alignment

Anybody know where I can get one and how much it would cost (poss second hand)?

Attatched, print out of alignment result:thumbdown:

newHUB.jpg

I have been using these guys for most of my cars over the past 15 years probably for wheels, tyres, exhausts and suspensions and alignment. They are quite good overall sometimes pricy depending on what you want, but competitive, though I have had the alignment done before on my E46 BMW which cost me about £150 and then the steering wheel did not even sit straight when they finished, and one of the technicians snapped a bolt when trying to take off the front strut brace (idiot),. An old friend of mine owns the cafe inside so free cups of tea while I’m waiting for work to be done...:-)

To be honest though, I would only use them again for either an exhaust or tyres and maybe shocks nothing else. it’s cool just to go and look around at wheels - Overall 7/10