The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Veilside front bumper fitting

robert_gray

I have aquired a Veilside front bumper from off a friend of mine who crashed his supra thus unfortunatly not now having the need for it. Before i decided to go ahead and get it fitted i checked the fit first and found out that it is supposed to have to overfenders to match. Not being bodywork minded would it be alot of work for the bodyshop to cut down the ends of the bumper to suit or would it be worth getting the overfenders?

I have aquired a Veilside front bumper from off a friend of mine who crashed his supra thus unfortunatly not now having the need for it. Before i decided to go ahead and get it fitted i checked the fit first and found out that it is supposed to have to overfenders to match. Not being bodywork minded would it be alot of work for the bodyshop to cut down the ends of the bumper to suit or would it be worth getting the overfenders?

Is it the C1 front bumper? If so how much do you want for it or a swap?

i am so bored of the negative comments towards the veilside kit if its not your car then leave the owner to decide what they want im sure they are more than capable of making thier own mind up which kIt they want, im sure you can quess mine has a veilside kit and i get nothing but positive comments.

It is the C1 model but i dont think that it a genuine one as it fiberglass. What do you have in mind for the swap?

I have the C2 front bumper but I'm not too keen on the upturned corners personally - Jurgen sourced the Supe and said it is genuine Veilside but I'm not really too fussed as long as the kit fits fine. Even if you dont want to swap and would rather cash let me know your price as I am very interested (remember EVERYBODY hates the bumper and :blahblah: ;) )

It is the C1 model but i dont think that it a genuine one as it fiberglass. What do you have in mind for the swap?

Is the orignials not fiber glass? Are all kits like this? I got border front wings (originals with stamps and everything) and they seem to be fiberglass