The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Jap Wales meet 5/11/07

downimpact

Foodwise, I will pass - just in case i'm delayed.

I have my suspensionj fitted now - works fine so far. Need some new tyres (fronts), and a full geo setup, but thats planned for next week sometime.

All i need to have done is get the electronic controller fitted to somewhere inside the car (prob glovebox for a stealthy install). Then play with the settings....

More bits being added at the end of next week (braking system overhaul).

Finally busy no?

:D

I'll be there. Gareth (mMr memory man) has neglected to add that his missus and kiddy will also be there as will mine!

That should mean though that they can go off together when we look at cars and think how nice it would be to have ours there :rolleyes:

Currently thety are now in the 4th day of pinning out/soldering all the cars wires to the new standalone ECU after the MAP2 piggyback couldn't do the business (for a vvteye)

I have Jody's car as hostage at the moment so who knows how long left!

See you on Monday guys

(Gareth, you got yours back yet?)

Hehe. Nope not yet mate Im hoping to Pick her up tomorrow, The part only come in Monday so all should be well now.

Cya Monday All.

I'll be there. Gareth (mMr memory man) has neglected to add that his missus and kiddy will also be there as will mine!

That should mean though that they can go off together when we look at cars and think how nice it would be to have ours there :rolleyes:

Currently thety are now in the 4th day of pinning out/soldering all the cars wires to the new standalone ECU after the MAP2 piggyback couldn't do the business (for a vvteye)

I have Jody's car as hostage at the moment so who knows how long left!

See you on Monday guys

(Gareth, you got yours back yet?)

Hey Guys and Gals

Shame this wasn’t last weekend as we where in Wales Friday and Saturday house hunting;). Any tips as to where to look i.e areas out for and areas to buy in? We are looking with in the Carmarthen area +10 miles area. Any tips and hints will be much appreciated. Thanks Guys :D

ARRRGGGHHH

I have now been told that I am going to my wifes uncles on Monday for a bonfire party. If I manage to throw her on early I may get there, but if previous years are anything to go by she's a slippery little devil so you'll have to count me out.

SORRY ALL have a good night.