The mkiv Supra Owners Club

is this a Good price for this supra??

Sisky

http://www.carzone.ie/usedcars/index.cfm?fuseaction=car&carID=610078

going to look at this sunday here in ireland, he's advertised at 19

..........i have him down at 17,000 euro won't pay more than 16 if car is mint....= 11,000 sterling.....

but have to bear in mind that if i have to bring same car ...i.e a 1998 in from UK or elsewhere would have to pay 3600 euro (2500 sterling in VRT (vehicle registration tax ...they screw us here in ireland on imports)

so it boils down to 11K - 2.5K = 8.5K sterling.....

so after that is 8500 a good price for this car (assuming of course it checks out and shes mint)

guy selling it is 40+ , has a 911 too and a Merc and has hardly ever driven the soop and is letting it go

Had it over with Chris wilson last year for BPU.....standard tiptronic TT apart from that...

appreciate your opinion

The blitz technospeed Z1's (which is what nthey look like) if in very good condition with tyres are worth around £1500 on the second hand market alone.

Hopefully CW will respond to whether the car is in good shape.

I bought a '99 same spec (BPU vvti tip) in Feb '06 for £12k which was then consdiered a good price. The bottom is slightly falling out of the market now but it seems a good price to me, especially as it also has OEM skirts. Need to find out what parts make it BPU, what the BHP is and cost out these additions really.

Main thing is either way I'm sure you will enjoy it. I'd be interested though in how it is delimited as most (if not all) vvti tips have a problem with this as the car can potentially kickdown to 3rd if say you are going 150mph and put your foot down further... of course that usually means :bang: