The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Ttfn

SUPRALOOPY

I have been looking about, and for the sort of car i want, 1.To exspensive 2. Next year I have been told in not so many words that my premium will go through the roof. 3. Getting used to not spending every penny on my car. LOL

I think I'll use my payout to buy and sell and see if I can claw my way back to the car I want, Not the the car that will do.

almost impossible to be caught speeding in one, plus I have one..!!

thats because its almost impossible for an NA to reach any sort of credible speed to get done for :p

Had a blast in a 525i tonight and thought it was quick?????? how long have I not had a supra for??? And also how Fast was my car for me to get used to it?? As I thought it needed a few more mods to make it quicker????????????????? No wander people used to scream when I booted it..But It was just my car.

LOL I need another one soon.

Thanks for the support

Dave :-)

NCB 'protection' is a con, making lots of money for the insurance companies.

You get back NOTHING like they make you believe.

Your premium is calculated around your risk profile, and having had claims in the past few years seriously affects that (no matter what the nominal NCB figure is)

Bo**ocks Dave, why should it go up so much? When I wrote mine off 3 years ago all I lost was 3 years NCD which put my premium up by about £150 the first year. Considering Direct Line paid out £14,000 I was pretty pleased to say the least.

PS. And I hit someone else and admitted it was all my fault :innocent:

Dont give up mate, we'll miss you :(

i wrote off a fiesta ST just over 2 years ago after being cut up on a blind bend. My nice brand new 14 grand car wrote off and i had to claim because the guy who cut me up just f**ked off.

Anyway my insurance said that my premium would be huge on any car i bought next I was 19 at the time:( I went out and bough a clio 172 and managed to insure it for 200quid less than the ST and the clio was 2 insurance groups higher and the crash on record:)

I'm only payin £600 on the supra f/c with the crash on record:d