The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Just saying..... Hi.

xeno

Hi all. I've been lurking here in the shadows for a while, and have just joined the forum and paid my subscription.

I'll be looking for a TT 6 speed Supra very soon. I gotta get a sensible family car sorted first, but then the hunt for a Supra will be on. Hopefully I'll be on the lookout by the end of October.

Seems like a great bunch of people here. I'm looking forward to getting to know some of you guys and girls, have some fun and come to some meets too, once I have a car of course.

So that's me saying hello. :)

Welcome, and fair play to getting a membership before you have actually got one. Plenty of good advice on here from good people.

First port of call would be somebody like Jurgen at JM-imports as he does get some really good cars and has a good reputation. Paul Wiffin I believe specializes in TT6's as well.

Welcome, and fair play to getting a membership before you have actually got one..

Well I gotta get one now. I don't want to waste a tenner for nothing. :D

Seriously though, even just browsing the forums for the last 4 weeks or so, just reading stuff is worth the subscription fee. I picked up loads of useful tips that will help when I go looking at cars. I'm all for supporting a great site such as this. Seems like there a ton of information and experience here that money just couldn't buy.

Thanks for the welcomes.