The mkiv Supra Owners Club

DO you know this turbo ?!

SupraTTBPU

Hello Driver,...;)

do somebody knows this turbo ?!

I want to run it on my J-SPec TT ( I know fueling ecu...;))

How is the spool time,..what is maximum on power ?!

I only know that it is one from XS POWER

perhaps the "gt41-sp82" but i dosent really know!!

Perhaps anybody have expereince with it !!

thank you

motorfertig.JPG

thanks mate

so whats about the spool ?!,... is the turbo good for 550 at the fly without being 100% on capacity ?!

Can i put my Apexi air filter on it ?!

It's not considered a very good turbo by most on here. They tend to come with a large exhaust housing with high A/R, which means they spool fairly late for small turbo. Can you check all the housings for any cast marking indicating the A/R?

I would be surprised if it could make 550 at the flywheel. For £500 or so you can get a much better quality BL/SP/PHR T61 turbo.

What other mods do you have? That will better determine what sort of HP can can expect.

Don't put an Apexi on there, it'll be a little restrictive on a single. That one is a K&N isn't it? There's nothing wrong with those.

at the moment iam "standard" bpu,...

I am building now a kit for me,...

i know i need bigger injectors,440er are toooooo small... but i think i can use the stock rail ?!?!

another thing ist the ECU.

I dont know if a standolone ECU is "required" for my stage i would like to have over 500 PS (500-600PS),... i think its enough to beat "any car" ( Porsche or F430) on the road,...

for the turbo above i dont have more informations sorry,...