The mkiv Supra Owners Club

How much is it worth? and Blue DASH Led's

SILKYSMOOTH

Guest Nicholas
Hi all

I put my car on ebay as I might sell it, how much do you think its worth?

Also, I wanted to do the blue LED conversion, does anyone know exactly how many leds/diodes/resistors etc.. i will need to do the whole dash as I want to go and buy them all so that I am ready for installation.

Considering I have no idea what car you have I'd say £10 :)

You done really well there - Great stuff. Really helpful... Although having slight difficulty in tracking down some wedge base LED's - where can I get them from? I assume these LED's will fit directly as replacements and not need any soldering. Or do I use the same LED's like the ones on the AC Panel and solder them? the wedge base leds, I believe are for the cigarette compartment, ignition barrel and 4 behind the instrument cluster. looked at superbrightleds but dont want to wait for delivery. I tried maplin but they dont stock them but they have all the others LED's.

I know buddy, it's tragic news...spent over 20k these last six months or so on 2 cars and spent alot of cash, starting new job next week and its not suitable for my work, and I hate leaviing the car overnight when I drive to the missus or anywhere else infact- no parking - so have to leave the missus on her own to park my baby in the garage every night.

I need a another car for daily commute and visiting clients, however, if I can raise some more cash and sell the classic merc I have (that also needs to be in the garage) then I can at least have definitive garage space and also keep her and just buy anything to run around in.

So someone might get lucky for the right price, I won't sell it just for the sake of it....and hope, fingers crossed, I won't have to.

The Merc is up for sale and hope it goes ASAP, If only I had a weekend free....wow, I would be in 'Supra Heaven' modifiying or upgrading. I hate starting something and not finishing it. I have plans for a new carpet & leather interior and new dash & steering wheel, rear view camera and another TV screen up front that will make this car MINT.

I will make every effort to try and keep it...but I will accept offers I guess until then.

just a nice 7" screen with dvd - replacement for the passenger sun visor, as I have a 3.5" screen on the stereo - cameras are quite cheap and will be great for parking the car day or night...but where to install it? without damaging anything and keeping it hidden from view...so to speak.. then if possible to install a recordable camera up front for driving/security.