The mkiv Supra Owners Club

HKS, Blitz or Greddy

Epic

There 3 names pop up pritty much ALL the time, and tend to all make the same products and are well sort after! But whats the difference, whos actualy the best to go with, whos prices are best compaired to actual quality ahnnd performance... should i stick to one brand when modding or take a selection of each

It is about quality and brand name, just like buying designer clothes for example, you get the Kudos for having HKS or Blitz in your spec list and the items in MOST cases are of a good quality, but you do pay the price for the name as well as the item and what it does, the other end of the scale (xs power for example) has the same products for very little money, BUT the quality and consistency has been proven to be questionable at times, sometimes it is better to pay for quality once rather than buy crap twice!

Take a selection of each. Most companies tend to excel in certain areas and struggle in others. For example Blitz do much better at Air Filters than HKS or Greddy do.

HKS do some great turbo kits and engine components whereas Blitz only do a handful of turbos and don't do cams...

Regards,

Gaz.

yh i saw all that x power stuff and thought its to cheap to even bother with, n even if i said to sumone, oh i got anx power intercooler, they would be like who?? Where as if it was HKS Blitz or Greddy they would b like kool

That was my point really because are you buying for Kudos with your mates so they think your car is cool or because you want proper performance upgrades and an improved car, because there are some great non branded products out there that will deliver the latter, you could always stick a HKS sticker on it if its labels you want :D