The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Almost there! Cheers Ryan.G and ToyotaGT

Gaz6002

I had my Supra on the rollers last night. We had an issue preventing us from raising boost over around 1.1 bar in the end (which I'm still looking into) but bearing this in mind i'm very pleased with the 478.2bhp printout I got from Surrey Rolling Road. I'm aiming for 1.4 bar max so hoping to break into the 500's for pub bragging rights purposes.

If I can find a scanner somewhere I shall try and get the graph up of the run. The car pulls nice and strong on boost with quite a large area under the curve (for a single turbo Supra) and to be finally back driving her after the amount of trouble we've had with her over the last few months is a simply amazing feeling. I've missed her!

Car is now running a PHR T61 with several other supporting mods. And before anyone mentions it, I know, I'll update my garage soon.

Many thanks as always to Toyota GT and Ryan.G for the work done so far. These guys really do know their stuff and we'll get there in the end, I promise! :)

Then went down to the Reading meet (in the rain) and saw a few familiar faces although I couldn't believe how quiet it was. Still, nice to see Homer, Lui and Silversoop and probably some others i've forgotten :innocent:

My camera man for the dyno run forgot his camera on the day but I know some others got some pics so hopefully I can pursuade them to get them up at some point. There might even be a short vid of a run somewhere.

Cheers

Gaz

Nice wrote up - James @ ToyotaGT is doing my BPU conversion in 2 weeks and i've heard nothing but praise for them.

Is this Surrey RR the one just down the road from James' place as he mentioned there was one i could use after the conversion?

Yep it's just down the A30 from him. You won't go wrong with James mate :)

ok cool, thanx mate - any idea of cost for a RR print out?

how long does it take to get to Surrey RR from him? ;)

It's around a 20 min drive from him to the RR IIRC. Cost of the RR printout depends completely on how long it takes but power runs aren't a lot of money - to be honest I can't remember how much they charge but lets just says its very reasonable :)