The mkiv Supra Owners Club

What wheels are these??

Havard

Yummy!!

http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/267972.htm

I have given up on getting the Mania Supremes as they have been discontinued and the only remaining set at Mania have been jacked up by £200...:rolleyes: Then if I bend one I'm fooked!!

Answers on a post...................please!!

H.

Wheel Mania rebadge cheapo rims as far as I know. You can often find their rims on eBay under a different name for not much money.

i have these. i am pretty sure they are axis milano 19".

bought from topgear.

i obviously think they look great;)

Just looked on the Top gear website and a couple more and they all have them under Dare Mayas, even though they have Axis written in the centre. I think they are basically the same company in the same way Rial and Wolfrace are the same company.

yes you are both right.

my reciept said axis milano's but they are listed as something else. i wonder whether they are all exactly the same or maybe certain brands mean a different quality finish.

mine are barely a year old and the lacquer is already peeling on the polished bit.

Go for quality forged wheels as they are a lot stronger and lighter than the cheaper ones, so will not buckle as easy as the cheaper ones and reduce your unsprung weight.

My favorites are racing hart cr or rays TE37/CE28N.

I have a set of 18" racing hart cr for sale if interested mate.

Go for quality forged wheels as they are a lot stronger and lighter than the cheaper ones, so will not buckle as easy as the cheaper ones and reduce your unsprung weight.

My favorites are racing hart cr or rays TE37/CE28N.

I have a set of 18" racing hart cr for sale if interested mate.

That's what Dusty told me. He wouldn't let me buy the Gram Lights because they were non-forged and would bend easily.. :)