The mkiv Supra Owners Club

supra shell

grahamc

Auctions. 2k will get a tidy N/A car with high mileage and less than mint appearance

now thats not bad... not that fussed on the exterior look.

just seems that I am getting very bored this winter (which has hardly started) and I am looking for a project :D

You need to make sure it's as straight as an arrow. I'd be looking for NA's that had been to the fancy dress shop as they tend to be cheapest with the most desperate of sellers.

Or offer Geneb 50p for his so he has an excuse to post that the arse is falling out of the market, again.

You need to make sure it's as straight as an arrow. I'd be looking for NA's that had been to the fancy dress shop as they tend to be cheapest with the most desperate of sellers.

Or offer Geneb 50p for his so he has an excuse to post that the arse is falling out of the market, again.

maybe 30p for his car :p

its a good point

cheeky f**ker

maybe 30p for his car :p

its a good point

yeah that and ur house

You typing from inside that lambo, last I heard you were still stuck inside that thing. :D

You laugh but i did cut my arm trying to get out of the fooka

You're not going to buy a GT-R shell and a Supra shell are you !?! :D

No, putting the gtr off for a little while... not by much, but a little...

cheeky f**ker

yeah that and ur house

my house aint worth that much...

You laugh but i did cut my arm trying to get out of the fooka

hahaha... want a supra again already :D