The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Hello, finally a supra owner!

by1

Hi everyone,

Thought I should finally say hello, picked up my first supra on saturday been looking for good one for months as wanted UK Spec Supra with low mileage. Many thanks to Spackrackman for great supra. I'll add more details soon.

Cheers.

Supra is 1996 UK Auto Twin Turbo.

18" Do-Luck Alloys

RSR Exmag GTII Exhaust

Double decat

Blitz SBC-i Colour Boost Controller

Whifbitz FMIC

Walbro Fuel Pump

Defi Gauges

Also has active spoiler removed, may try and fit this back on, any advice? I will probably be asking loads of question on boost controller. Been recommended to install fuel cut defencer by mate who use to have j-spec supra, is it worth installing and what do they do?

Cheers.

by1 supra.jpeg

Also has active spoiler removed, may try and fit this back on, any advice?

Cheers.

As mentioned this may have been removed for the FMIC

I will probably be asking loads of question on boost controller. Been recommended to install fuel cut defencer by mate who use to have j-spec supra, is it worth installing and what do they do?

Cheers.

If your car see's boost above 1 bar for more than 3 seconds it will hit fuel cut, its a fail safe for the engine. The FCD will overide this allowing you to boost to 1.2 withouth the annoying cut which is nasty and like jabbing the brakes on hard.

Active spoiler was removed when FMIC was fitted, but was told that if you cut plastic round intercooler you can reinstall it, but not 100% sure, anyone done it? does it have to be locked down?

Boost controller has recorded max boost at 1.24bar didn't seem to have any jabbing of the brakes, would this mean might be FCD already fitted?

Supra is close to mint, few stone chips on bonnet & car wash marks, only done 42,000miles. Of which 300miles have been me driving. Supra has been kept in garage and well polished hence not pink. Any know best polish/wax to use? Currently use Auto Glym as thinks its bests.

I'm based in Southampton but regularly in New Forset, seen few other supra's around mainly round Hedge End.