The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Woohoo! broke the magic 450!! (pics and Vid)

Matt H

Just got back from Hyper Sports and Racing in Wigan and my Rolling Road session there.

Well chuffed, The final run produced a fantastic 451 bhp at the fly at 1.4 bar. Over the moon with that figure! just what i wanted

Heres some pics and a vid of the last run (poor quality so you cant really see the read out on screen), and of course, the Dyno graph.

So a big shout out to Chris and the boys at HSR for there great work and getting the results :D

Matt

Pics:

Getting ready to go on:

Chocks are needed to get my car up the ramp as its so low!

Theres a few mil left!

On the road:

Looking through the observation window:

Chris at the helm!

Vid of the final run (qualitys not great and you cant really see the read out screen - oh well!)

And finally the dyno Sheet: :D

Looking good buddy. Love the paint job :)

There's something I don't understand though.. if my N-reg car is facelift, how come your P-reg car isn't?

Ta mate

Used to confuse me too, but they did non facelift up until the end of 96 apparantly which is a P,

congrats, at least you are happy with it and thats all that matters!

have you decide on a set of wheels?

Ordered the Kranze Borhpes mate

Cheers guys, yeah im chuffed to bits

nicely done :)

what you running?

Cheers Graham, aside from the standard BPU gear, 550'cc injectors, Greddy 3 row IC, Hybirds and a Greddy Emanage Blue for the fueling.

P.s what did you get your Hybrid set up up to mate?

Looking good buddy. Love the paint job :)

There's something I don't understand though.. if my N-reg car is facelift, how come your P-reg car isn't?

Some of us have a theory about that but Matt doesn't like it....

Nice result on the dyno though Matt - hopefully your issues are now exhausted.

Mike

3rd gear run? is yours an auto?

Yeah 3rd gear and auto

pukka result fella.

do the 550 injectors just plug in and go with a bpu set up - has that made a lot of difference to your bhp?

Yeah they go in the stock rail, but you need a resistor pack too. Well the reason i went for bigger injectors was because i couldnt get enough fuel to cope with the boost. Its the Hybrids that create the power, the rest is to make sure i can make that power if you know what i mean

Yeah 3rd gear and auto

Yeah they go in the stock rail, but you need a resistor pack too. Well the reason i went for bigger injectors was because i couldnt get enough fuel to cope with the boost. Its the Hybrids that create the power, the rest is to make sure i can make that power if you know what i mean

got ya, cheers.

so u went for bigger injectors as you are running hybrids? stock turbos dont really need bigger injectors?

;)