• Buddy Club
    • Varis
    • TRD
    • Quicksilver
    • Red
    • Black
    • Gunmetal
    • Another colour

OK the plans for my 'SupaSupra' are going well with the necessary money being saved. The running gear etc. has already been decided and its the bodywork that's the problem.

Main problem is the car itself! Supras are so damn sexy in most colours and as standard or modified which has given me the most headaches.

Was thinking about a one off colour but as I intent to actually use the car have decided on a production colour for the inevitable knocks and scraps(hopefully none)plus possible stone chips, but even this is difficult with so many brilliant colours that suit the shape so well.

I have narrowed it down to four that I really like namely Quicksilver,Gunmetal,Black and Red. With the body I have re-thought the wild 2F2F idea but as there are so many choices I still have a dilemma. :(

The Supra is one of those shapes that goes well standard,wide boy or mix-n-match and whilst I really like the Doluck front,Veilside skirts,Trail rear with a TRD wing etc. this has been done many times and no disrespect to anyone I want something different. I'm torn between Veilside Fortune 03,Abflug Zephi:r, TRD, Buddyclub or Varis hence this poll to see what the consensus is - so over to you:innocent: