The mkiv Supra Owners Club

some teaser snaps

jazz1

heres some snaps i had better ones with my wheels on as they made the car look mean, but the lead for my other camera got lost. Anyways il take better pics soon,i think the c west lights might look good on my car as the facelift ones dont look so good on black:) car still needs to get polished but im happy

untitled.JPG

untitled3.JPG

untitled5.JPG

untitled57.JPG

7dd0_1.jpg

9.JPG

its the HKS ti, yea the thing is im slowly growing on the facelift rears although i personaly think they dont suit the black car as much as they did on silver, let me post better pics next week il put my wheels on just to show you guys how mean the car will look as these pictures dont show much shape of the car and are crap

Suggestions:

1. Finish it

2. Buy a new camera

3. Take photos

1. cant finish it until i get my parts from nic:(

2. i have a new canon camera im waiting for the leads(stupid strike)

3. when i get the leads il take some better pictures:)

1. cant finish it until i get my parts from nic:(

2. i have a new canon camera im waiting for the leads(stupid strike)

3. when i get the leads il take some better pictures:)

1. you can drive the car without momo seat pads

2. buy some leads

3. fit that veilside wing, and take some pics:p

nice! whats the insurance going to be like when you declare all them mods? :blink:

lancaster are currently checking and will get back to me, elephant quoted 1700 but sky gave me a good quote couple months back. But now they currently cant insure me and requested i call back in november:(, problem is this car isnt going to be an everyday drive for me as i have a little run around, now paying 1700 for something im hardly going to drive is stupid shame sky cant give me that quote now il have to wait till november unless lancaster insure me as they matched sky`s quote couple months back

lancaster are currently checking and will get back to me, elephant quoted 1700 but sky gave me a good quote couple months back. But now they currently cant insure me and requested i call back in november:(, problem is this car isnt going to be an everyday drive for me as i have a little run around, now paying 1700 for something im hardly going to drive is stupid shame sky cant give me that quote now il have to wait till november unless lancaster insure me as they matched sky`s quote couple months back

Thats the price you pay to enjoy a nice car I'm afraid. I pay £1400 and only drive it every so often, maybe on a weekend but thats it really!

I do less than 4000 miles a year in it

thing is i dont mind paying 1400 odd as sky quoted me 1500 and i was happy(currently they cant insure me) with that but either way if i have to il put my dad as the main driver and me second that way would be cheaper. Lancaster just called me and she told me she got a few companies and will get back to me with a quote tommorow, if its good im going to leave her a deposit:)