The mkiv Supra Owners Club

new front bumper

gaz1

i need a new front bumper, it has the top secret on it now, which bumper would suit the car in your opinion, it has a do luck rear bumper, veilside skirts, would you change the skirts too, would like opinions to help me decide, photoshops most welcome:D

change the skirts gaz your car is sexy but the skirts let it down (sorry!) go for a fresh look i.e. blitz skirts or top secret skirts and will have a think about the front and get back to you :D

Apart from going back to stock, which you dont want to hear, how about some nice Veilside overfenders on your car to compliment the skirts?

Leave the bumper etc as it is and go the overfender route, I think thats the only look that hasnt been done to death on this forum yet...

i need a new front bumper, it has the top secret on it now, which bumper would suit the car in your opinion, it has a do luck rear bumper, veilside skirts, would you change the skirts too, would like opinions to help me decide, photoshops most welcome:D

You've already got the best front on there, although it never looks right without the TS skirts and rear spats IMO.

I'd leave the front and fit the TS skirts and spats (pics of the full kit in my garage).

Guest CoolsBlue

leave the poor dude alone with his out of date skirts:dHOW---EVERRRR if you like veilside style go for this new release from auto access customizing

014op8.jpg

001.jpg

Street_Fiesta 004.jpg

002.jpg