The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Just had PM about my car

jevansio

I've just had a PM from someone with 0 posts asking if I want to sell my car. Their location was marked as Denmark. I kindly refused, but just wondered if this is a scam thats doing the rounds, any of you get these PM's????

most of our modded cars go to denmark, i see them go through harwich port so don,t discount the danish buyers but just be a little wary;)

Yep - lots of Danish interest in Supras here - I understand that the tax they have to pay to buy one domestically is so high that it's actually much cheaper to pay over the odds for one from here. When I was selling mine, over half the queries I got were from over there, from guys who are now frequent visitors to the site.

Japp.. That´s right! When you import a car to denmark, you have to go to a taxator, and he will tell you how mutch you have to pay (with all extra´s). But if the car is over 8 years old, you don´t have to pay extra for all the mods whell´s ect.. But they still pay over 10000£ to get it in.. that´s whay I moved to Sweden ;) hehe