The mkiv Supra Owners Club

De-spoilered

ROCKETMAN

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not my cup of tea but if everyone thought the same it would be a miserable world.

I agree Dazla, this is my third Supra and just fancied a change. As folk always say, it looks far better in the flesh. gets plenty of positive comments so fairly happy-till someone offers me a nice carbon wing (for free):D

By the way, lovely car. Saw it for sale not long after I had bought mine. I was after a TT but would have bought your car myself if it had been available.;)

mine came without a spoiler and i like them better without however if i put my soop next to peoples that are kitted up i feel mine is bland, but yet again i think the subtle look makes the car look very smooth and curved, it really does make the rear quater look like a aston martin db7, well mine does as been green/bronze :p

I agree Dazla, this is my third Supra and just fancied a change. As folk always say, it looks far better in the flesh. gets plenty of positive comments so fairly happy-till someone offers me a nice carbon wing (for free):D

By the way, lovely car. Saw it for sale not long after I had bought mine. I was after a TT but would have bought your car myself if it had been available.;)

Cheers pal, you've just put a big grin on my face:d

I was originally after a TT but decided to just go for looks rather than speed and my budget couldn't strech to both:rolleyes:

Dont get me wrong mate, it still looks really nice. Its good to be different;)

Did you have to get the whole tailgate repainted or not?

I've taken the spoiler off mine too but I still have the holes at the moment as I haven't decided whether to keep it sans-spoiler or not.

Yes mate, had the whole tailgate painted. There were a couple of minor scratch marks where the roof spoiler had been fitted. Being a fussy git I wanted it to look right so had the holes filled/smoothed then the whole lot repainted. Any decent bodyshop could easily re-fit a spoiler at a later date, if say a new owner required or you just changed your mind.

I love Sups' with or without spoiler. My own car looks far better without.:)

de-spoiler soop 001.jpg

DSC01299.JPG

DSC01301.JPG