The mkiv Supra Owners Club

You need to read this!!!!

SUPRALOOPY

Well hello whoever is reading this:)

Lets start with after the crash. I phoned sky and was just given a number for the Ensign claims department (thanks for that as I had never been in this situation and needed some help and advice)

OK so I phoned Ensign's claims department and I was asked what happened/where/what time/date etc...I was then given a claim number and asked who collected the car? To which I said RAC.

After about 3 days I was phoned by a independent assessor and arranged to see the car. The assessor said he would take into account the condition of the car and also arrange removal of the car from my driveway. After 3 more days I receive a call from the salvage company saying they are at my house waiting to take my car??? ( I rush home to help)

The car goes away safely and I wait for an offer from Ensign to settle the claim.

I wait and wait but have NO contact with Ensign, This then goes on and on with me phoning and phoning but all I get is answer phone.This goes on for 3 weeks!!!

I then think I'll phone sky as they are the broker, Well I wish I'd have done that earlier, They were great I first had contact with Ollie Who was most helpful and then Graham took over the proceedings saying that was not the service they expected from their underwriters.The whole thing lasts two months +..!

To cut a long story short Both Ensign and sky are good to deal with, Ensign have issues with their customer service but did Honor the agreed value of the previous year of insurance with they did not have to, Sky WELL THEY WERE GREAT!!! Thanks to Ollie and Graham who kept in constant contact through phone and PM and chased up my claim problems with what I would call honest concern with the situation:thumbs:

Although it took longer than most with the claim there were not wriggle outs or investigations of the claim to try and get out of paying.

So all in all A BIG THUMBS UP TO SKY AND ENSIGN!! Takes a bit longer but THANKS to all involved. Ollie and Graham I'll buy you a beer at JAE next year:)

Anybody who wants to ask me more about the experience please PM me.

Thanks again

Dave :):thumbs: