The mkiv Supra Owners Club

big show down in the caribbean

Guest CoolsBlue

Guest CoolsBlue

skyline r34 gets whooped by supra down in the caribbean:dmate was there, aparrently is was a real big thing that went on, but the supa killed it:D

There is so much supra hate in the comments about that vid :( I do think the R34 GTR is a very good car (dont know if the one in the vid is GTR or not) but in my opinion (and I may be very wrong) is that the only advantage a GTR has over a supra is that amazing 4 wheel drive set up it has going for itself. but apart from that does the supra not come trumps up in alot of other departments. . . for a start it has a bigger engine, and as far as I know is capable of more power. . . but never mind, it just looks like there must be alot more skyline fans out there than us supra lovers. Shame really.

There is so much supra hate in the comments about that vid :( I do think the R34 GTR is a very good car (dont know if the one in the vid is GTR or not) but in my opinion (and I may be very wrong) is that the only advantage a GTR has over a supra is that amazing 4 wheel drive set up it has going for itself. but apart from that does the supra not come trumps up in alot of other departments. . . for a start it has a bigger engine, and as far as I know is capable of more power. . . but never mind, it just looks like there must be alot more skyline fans out there than us supra lovers. Shame really.

Its a pity... both are absolutely awesome cars!! I love the grip and confidence that a AWD gives you. I also love the fun aspect of the supra, as well as how settled the car feels on the motorway doing 80mph, it feels like the car is starting to wake up.