The mkiv Supra Owners Club

picked my supe up yesterday :)

TurboBrett

finaly picked it up, only 3 days late because the bank was being mega tossers :D but first impressions it fooking shifts, my dad in his impreza was like :search: where u gone :) but anyway we wasnt pushing it to hard because of me not being used to the car, drove all the way home no probs.

took mum to work this morning in it and sat at a junction foot on brake i turned the stearing wheel to straighten up and the slip control off light on the dash started to flash, the only way i could get it off was to turn the car off for 20-odd seconds and then start it up again :(, when the lights not flashing i can turn the tcs on and off while driving but when it flashes i cant turn it either, the tcs does engage when it is flashing tho i cant figure it out, my initial thought was low fluid of some sort but after searching this forum for like an hour i still havent found a deffinate fix :blink: can any one help? its a j-spec tt 6