The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Good evening and hello

Guest gillsminnow

Guest gillsminnow

Alright dudes, been looking about on here for couple months without registering, mainly in the classifieds bit.

Am 21 and from Kent (feel like im on Blind Date or something) and looking to get a Supra for my 22nd birthday around February/March time. Have owned a Pug 306 for a while now and want the step up, you know when you see something, fall in love with it and know you must have it? Well that's how I've been feeling about the Supra for about 6 months now.

Will probably keep on the low until then so yeah anyway, hi!

Guest gillsminnow

Yeah definitely in no rush to get one straight away feb/march and will wait until the right one comes along, especially when spending that kind of money. After a TT as I feel if you are going to do something then might aswell do it properly.

Guest craig-mkiv

Am 21 and from Kent (feel like im on Blind Date or something) and looking to get a Supra for my 22nd birthday around February/March time.

don't you know when your birthday is :rlol:

Welcome & good luck !!

Guest gillsminnow
Am 21 and from Kent (feel like im on Blind Date or something) and looking to get a Supra for my 22nd birthday around February/March time.

don't you know when your birthday is :rlol:

Welcome & good luck !!

Is what old age does to you. :(:D

Guest gillsminnow
You might have a problem there.... It is getting harder and harder to find insurance for a TT under the age of like 30!

Oh and HI! \o

I've had a look about and best I've come across for a TT is £1700 and that's going direct to the AA. Through confused.com it was around £2300 upwards. Probably way off the mark though but hope it's more toward the former if I manage to find somebody willing to insure me on one. Is there any companies I should be targetting/avoiding?

Guest gillsminnow
I'm based in London like a few others on here....drop us a line should you want to have a look at a Supra or go out in one for a passenger ride.

Thanks, I may take you up on that but only if you are ever floating down my way atall. Had a look around a few up at Kent Modded in Maidstone at the end of September and that pretty much concreted my decision on looking for one.

I've had a look about and best I've come across for a TT is £1700 and that's going direct to the AA. Through confused.com it was around £2300 upwards. Probably way off the mark though but hope it's more toward the former if I manage to find somebody willing to insure me on one. Is there any companies I should be targetting/avoiding?

I'm just 23 with less than 2 years driving and I've had same problems. Try Bell Direct (http://www.bell.co.uk), they've been best for me. Cheapest I've had from any search engine like confused/go compare/money supermarket is about 3k. Bell were about 1700 on an import, 1200 on UK.

I'm hoping to get my first Supra around new year... and then my second one soon after judging by what I've heard about them in the winter :)