The mkiv Supra Owners Club

crashed my supe

bowk1uk

Have the Police not got CCTV on the M56 near Stockport??

Failure to stop is a very serious offence..............well it used to be anyway!!:(

H.

the police were not very interested at all , once they new i was ok and the car was insured and taxed they went on there way and left me with the motorway patrol people

the police were not very interested at all , once they new i was ok and the car was insured and taxed they went on there way and left me with the motorway patrol people

This really pisses me off! As long as the insurance pays out then it doesn't really matter.....:blink:

The Police are a fooking waste of time IMO. Whats the point in having cameras if they aren't of any use to anybody in situations like this??

H.

Guest craig-mkiv

sorry to see another great looking supra gone !!:badmood:

glad your o.k tho :)

just checked your garage for photo's of "before" :bang:

what a great loss to the supra world ( again )

how many more supra's is this weather gonna take out !!

sorry for your loss mate take care

This really pisses me off! As long as the insurance pays out then it doesn't really matter.....:blink:

The Police are a fooking waste of time IMO. Whats the point in having cameras if they aren't of any use to anybody in situations like this??

H.

thats my oppinion to , the insurance should pay out , all my mods were declared, fully comp protected no claims

just hope they dont start making silly offers,

any body had experiance with ensign insurance , are they good or bad?

Sorry about the crash mate. Looks a right mess.

Glad you are ok.

H.

Who said they are not any use or won't be looked at? - Standing in the middle of a motorway is hardly the right time to be doing it now is it? :D

Get yourself a doctors appointment, some whip lash injuries take a while to show up. I know from experience. Mine did not hurt until quite a few hours after the accident and still hurts nearly 20 years later.

I hope you are OK, the car is just metal and be replaced, you can not.

Did you get anyone stop as a witness?