The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Jap NorthWest meet - Owd Nells Nr.Preston - 27 October 2007

steb9780

Jap NorthWest are having a meet on the 27th of October.

I will probably be going along to it, they asked me to post up here to see if anybody else fancied it.

If the lights meet is on too on that day, it would make a day of it.

Oh by the way this will be a monthly meet too.

More information here:

http://www.pradbone.f2s.com/forum//viewtopic.php?t=2755&highlight=

Im a newbe and thinking of coming down to this little outing, sounds like a good day out and a chance to meet you guys and see some other supras and other jap cars too! I have read somewhere though that to go to a japnorhtwest meeting you have to have a flyer or something or you get turned away. I cant remeber where i read it, might of been to do with a meet at the mascrat manor? Is there any probs with me turning up to this or not?

I think the flyer business was only for Mascrat they'd had some problems with some local mental hospital patients/chavs turning up and being a bit undesirable. So they did the flyer business for the benefit of the members so that only they'd get in.

I can't see that being in effect at Nells

ah right ok, cheers for the info.

I think the flyer business was only for Mascrat they'd had some problems with some local mental hospital patients/chavs turning up and being a bit undesirable. So they did the flyer business for the benefit of the members so that only they'd get in.

I can't see that being in effect at Nells

For anyone with a lowered Supra combined with a Do Luck front, Nells WILL catch your front bumper on the way in/out. there's a massive slope to negotiate to get into the car park(s)!

Is it a scraper or a breaker Wez??

How low is the Do-luck from the floor on yours?? The TS front on mine is low. I can live with a bit of scraping but I don't want to break it.

Is it a scraper or a breaker Wez??

How low is the Do-luck from the floor on yours?? The TS front on mine is low. I can live with a bit of scraping but I don't want to break it.

it's a scraper, i think if you negotiate the slope sideways you could probably avoid most if not all of it - it's the overhang on the Do Luck that is a pain, i don't think the TS comes out quite as far does it?

it's a scraper, i think if you negotiate the slope sideways you could probably avoid most if not all of it - it's the overhang on the Do Luck that is a pain, i don't think the TS comes out quite as far does it?

Hmm I don't know it catches a bit. The lads on the JNW site said that the hills not that bad really, but there's a pot hole that's huge apparently.

I should have asked my sister to look today, she's been there for the night with her feller (Dirty cow ;))

• 2 weeks later...