The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Where are we going next Month?

Matt H

Lets get the ball rolling on this discussion now, as we need to sort out a definitive venue. What ever we decide on though we need to sort out a more central venue that’s accessible to all. My prediction for Monday came true; there was only two people from further south of the venue that turned up!

JAP NW are back at mascrat. I wont try and plug it though, we all know the place has a great atmosphere, plenty of different jap cars, its accessible and has good food :innocent::D

Anyway, i would suggest the following:

1. If the decision is that we dont go to mascrat, then a different date should be proposed to allow those that do want to attend have the option of both

2. what ever venue we choose should be more central to all members and have decent parking facilities which are well lit.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm still up for the mascrat personally. I think its a great place for a meet. and like you said Matt, its all the other cars to look at as well. The mascrat has everything you could want. Food, lighting and spacious.

The thing with the cops just makes me feel like i'm biting my nose off to spite my face sort of thing.

We should set another date for a supe only meet. The charnley arms was ok but the lighting and space is bad.

Someone needs to go on the pub hunt.

I'm still up for the mascrat personally. I think its a great place for a meet. and like you said Matt, its all the other cars to look at as well. The mascrat has everything you could want. Food, lighting and spacious.

I was never there when the cops turned up as i was on holiday at the time, which is a shame cos then i could probably understand more about peoples feelings towards the venue. But at the end of the day mascrat isnt going to go into liquidation if the supras dont turn up and if it offers everything we need then no need to hold a grudge. I would suggest that JAP NW must have at least spoken to the management about the situation that arose 2 months back and feel satisfied that everything is honkey dorey for them to return?

This was discussed on monday. I think the best ideas are A. different date to mascrat to give those that want to go the option to do so and B vary the meeting location for the supra only one. It was sugested the NOGGIN inn for the next time off the east lancs!

As said before I wont be going back to Mascrat.

This was discussed on monday. I think the best ideas are A. different date to mascrat to give those that want to go the option to do so and B vary the meeting location for the supra only one. It was sugested the NOGGIN in for the next time off the east lancs!

Where exactly is the Noggin Inn? - edit to say is it the one in Risley?

Matt your entitled to your opinion but please stop trying to force it on people, as said above that date should be changed so you can go to your presious mascrat!

Whos forcing anything :rolleyes:!! your entitled to keep your precious dummy spat out over mascrat if you want too!

There is a big difference Matt, your saying we should go to Mascrat and I am saying I will not be going back.

On review my comment was a little harsh hence why i edited it. I 100% agree with you that the date for the supra only meet should be changed to give people the option of going should they wish.

Think thats a bit more diplomatic ;)

There is a big difference Matt, your saying we should go to Mascrat and I am saying I will not be going back.

On review my comment was a little harsh hence why i edited it. I 100% agree with you that the date for the supra only meet should be changed to give people the option of going should they wish.

Think thats a bit more diplomatic ;)

you just seem to have it in for me lately

So does anyone know of the tavern on hunger hill, just before westhoughton. It has a massive car park, nice pub, not to sure on the lighting though. Its also 2 seconds off the moterway.

Alan999 mentioned it a while ago but nothing was said about it.

This was discussed on monday. I think the best ideas are A. different date to mascrat to give those that want to go the option to do so and B vary the meeting location for the supra only one. It was sugested the NOGGIN inn for the next time off the east lancs!

As Mike said ^^^!! I'm free most evenings so it doesn't bother me when it is! I will also not be going back to Mascrat in the near future! Next summer possibly but I couldn't be arsed with it towards the end anyway!!:blink:

o.k im a little worried now, its been almost an hour and not a post from Havard, is he o.k? hes not dead is he?!

I think he was out shopping for some new t-shirts :D ;) :) :p

Sorry H :)

Hmm!! Where's my cattle prod??:eyebrows:

it most certainly could be arranged :D

what about the Harvester on Atherleigh Way (from the east lancs rd. The Lowton to Atherton bypass) huge car park, well lit and bloody good food, its on a retail park and even has a drive through KFC for the tight wads who wont pay for a harvester :p:p

(oh and a couple of shops that may sell "gay" t-shirts)