3 members have voted

1. 1. Which dates suit you?

• Sat 20th Oct
    • Sun 21st Oct
    • Sat 27th Oct
    • Sun 28th Oct
    • Sat 3rd Nov
    • Sun 4th Nov

Please ingore the poll and the rest of this thread, the planned meet has been replaced by this. :thumbs:

---

Disclaimer: the title doesn't mean anyone from other areas is excluded! :thumbs:

I promised to organise a little pub get together in the area as there seem to be a few people not that far from me popping up and being a socialable chap I'd like to meet y'all :) It'd be nice to see a few faces I have met, too - Burna, Pete, etc get down here if you can!

Date vote thingy will be open for a week, in the meantime I'll think about a venue (i.e. pub; suggestions somewhere accessible to people are welcome) and announce it once the vote is closed. We'll meet on the date with the most votes so vote for all those you can attend, not just the one you prefer.

Sorted, I think. :)

Looking forward to it already.

Was just thinking the other day I hadn't seen you in awhile Ste, and that's the way I like it :)

I'm looking forward to meeting up with all the other members though so I'll be there, I like a good pub meet ;) Is this going to be an afternoon going on into the night thing Ste?

Also I've tried voting more than once and it doesn't seem to work, poll leppa :p

Was just thinking the other day I hadn't seen you in awhile Ste, and that's the way I like it :)

I'm looking forward to meeting up with all the other members though so I'll be there, I like a good pub meet ;) Is this going to be an afternoon going on into the night thing Ste?

Also I've tried voting more than once and it doesn't seem to work, poll leppa :p

Oops, well spotted Burna, I must have had too much wine when I set up tey poll as I also forgot to make it time out. Duh....

I was figuring afternoon thingy, but if its near me it could go into the night ;)

Love you too Bernard :p

• 2 weeks later...

I've had a bit of a rethink - as I'm hosting a bit of a BYOB & fireworks shindig at mine on Fri 2nd, I couuld just open that up to local Supra owning peeps and replace the potential meet with that instead...

...people's thoughts? :)

I've had a bit of a rethink - as I'm hosting a bit of a BYOB & fireworks shindig at mine on Fri 2nd, I couuld just open that up to local Supra owning peeps and replace the potential meet with that instead...

...people's thoughts? :)

I could be up for that :) I'll see what's going on and give you a call later mate.