The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Guess Who's Aerotop Is Up For Sale AGAIN

mr lover

lol :) what a :clown:

£10 says he buys another when it's sold :D

Clown? And your problem with me is?

'Semi auto' :rlol: Someone has an inferiority complex!

Just copying what others have posted them as, maybe should have put it as Auto with Manual Mode.

A lot of people seem to take a lot of pleasure in slagging me off on here yet not one of you said a word to me at pod.

I have just put my car up for sale because " I Choose to change car when i want" i didn't realise that when you bought a supra you had to keep it for a certain amount of time.

maybe a few members on here should just get on with there own lifes and stay out of mine..

A lot of people seem to take a lot of pleasure in slagging me off on here yet not one of you said a word to me at pod.

A: I wasn't at pod

B: I didn't know / care who's car it was. Describing it as a semi-auto sounds a bit like "honest guv it's not one of those self driving, boring, slow-witted grandad cars". Whether the author is / was / a member on here who left / didn't leave / said he'd leave etc etc bothers me none.

Anyway good luck with the sale.

geneb think people are just having a laugh with you mate :D take it easy...

a mean how many times do you question my car prices or sly comments ?? ( i know its just harmless fun)

but some members are just doing the same back..

relax;)

Fair point bud:)

A: I wasn't at pod

B: I didn't know / care who's car it was. Describing it as a semi-auto sounds a bit like "honest guv it's not one of those self driving, boring, slow-witted grandad cars". Whether the author is / was / a member on here who left / didn't leave / said he'd leave etc etc bothers me none.

Anyway good luck with the sale.

Thx

.. and that fucking wing. Jesus.

LOL i just love it..

Andy, and I'm asking this seriously/nicely, why do you go through cars so frequently? :) is it just cars you do this with or most things? :)

Seriously? I have a short attention span, i've gone as far as i can go with the car within reason. so time for a new project.

Seriously? I have a short attention span, i've gone as far as i can go with the car within reason. so time for a new project.

Ok :)

It does seem like your always searching for something that'll fulfill everything that your looking for in a car and you still havent found it so you keep buying and selling till you find it and I've got a feeling that you never will :(

if that makes sense :)