The mkiv Supra Owners Club

TRD kit

bmx1lew

TBH im not too sure as never had a chance to walk around the car with one on, but looking at that pic it dosnt look allot wider, if no one told me the TRD kit was wider i would of thought that was standard ie the skirts sitting flush with standard arches, however knowing it is wider i can't see allot of difference.

i love the kit just a shame it costs so much.

Hi Lew,

Its a TRD replica kit, its 25mm wide the stock at the rear, 15mm at the front.

Its quite a subtle so takes a keen eye to spot the difference, its easy from behind though.

The TRD replica that we sell is top quality, its not cheap as even the genuine one was more than £7k. The ones that come from Ebay are kack.

Regards,

Gaz.

dammit!!! why is this kit so expensive i frigging love it, im sure some one said you can get the body panle that fit around the standard soop ie side skirts and rear spats and bumper so your not needing to widing the arches... i cant find it any where, i really like this kit and it has taken me for ever to find a kit i like, then the cost is through the roof :( i guess if i start saving now maybe i can get one next year :( :( :(

dammit!!! why is this kit so expensive i frigging love it, im sure some one said you can get the body panle that fit around the standard soop ie side skirts and rear spats and bumper so your not needing to widing the arches... i cant find it any where, i really like this kit and it has taken me for ever to find a kit i like, then the cost is through the roof :( i guess if i start saving now maybe i can get one next year :( :( :(

so is there a trd front bumper, side skirts and spats that go on the standard body?

A US company called Modellista used to do a TRD front for the stock bumper but now seem to be out of business.

Sorry :(

Gaz.