Unit 3 Oak Farm Nurseries

Winchfeild

Hook

Hants

RG27 8BX

Workshop: 01256 767727

James Darby: 07881 942241

http://www.toyotagt.co.uk or http://www.3sservicecentre.co.uk

I've been taking my Aristo there and been very happy with everything they've done for me. There was a nice single Supra in there last visit that belongs to a member on here (Gaz) as well as a beastly MR2 belonging to Lockys96.

Guys, I've just moved to the fleet/basingstoke area well, Hook to be precise - are there any Reputable Garages around?

could you get any better!!!!!

Toyotagt or 3s sevice centre as there known, james is a great chap down to earth patient, has time for you guy.

my car is in there now!

http://www.3sservicecentre.co.uk/

3S Service Centre

Unit 3 Oak Farm Nurseries

Winchfeild

Hook

Hants

RG27 8BX

Call Us

Workshop: 01256 767727

James Darby: 07881 942241

;) gaz has his supra in now, ryan-g is good friends with james and uses him,

Cool - maybe I can persuade you to do me a blue-dash conversion, since you've moved to a civilised part of the country. I'd rather have it done by a pro, rather than my hack-jobs!! :lol:

Do you run your Supe up and down the M3 in the morning? I've been seeing a new black one most mornings.

Cool - maybe I can persuade you to do me a blue-dash conversion, since you've moved to a civilised part of the country. I'd rather have it done by a pro, rather than my hack-jobs!! :lol:

Do you run your Supe up and down the M3 in the morning? I've been seeing a new black one most mornings.

Ok, you really need a blue dash conversion, and no, its not me - although i do use the m3 to get to salisbury ;)

Ok, you really need a blue dash conversion, and no, its not me - although i do use the m3 to get to salisbury ;)

M3 to Salisbury? That'd be a neat trick, unless it's a clever reference to "the German auto-manufacturer"...

I do need to match my luuuurvely blue Defi gauges :eyebrows:

• 3 weeks later...