The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Has anybody used POWERFLOW to make a system for their TT auto?

1JZGTE

As above really :D I'd like to know what you guys thought and whether anybody here has any positive or indeed negative experiences. :)

I am after a custom made system as it is cheaper than an aftermarket back box by many of the Jap makes. I can have a whole system with lifetime warranty for the price of a back box.

If anybody has used a company aside from PowerFlow for their custom exhaust work, pls feel free to give them a plug also.

:)

I believe that on a turbo with less backpressure being a good thing and that exhaust system design isn’t quite so important as it would be on a N/A then a powerflow exhaust would probably do. However, if you value your hearing I wouldn’t bother. I had one when I was slightly younger and although my car back then only had 1250cc and no turbo the exhaust note droned like hell, to the point where I felt like ripping it out :( I also believe that powerflow can only bend 2.5" pipe and ideally you would want a 3" system as a minimum.

Actually I may know someone who is selling a Super Dragger exhaust (second hand) I'll see if I can get in touch and find out if he still has it and if he will post it.

Where are you from?

Powerflow are a franchise so it's all dependent on the person(s) that actually do the work. I'd recommend looking at examples of your local powerflow dealers work.

They can supply the right parts for a decent system, Soop Dogg, on here has one...it's just whether they have the sikill to put it together or not.

My powerflow is rubbish! Dont even bother with them mate the quality of the stainless is very poor and it does rust!

Mine does sound lovely thats the only good thing. overall a very cheap nasty system. Spend that little extra and get yourself a Blitz Nur Spec R

Im changing mine as soon as i have abit more cash.

toxic rides 01992-535500 in hertford make custom systems and are very good aswell...

Thanks to all for their help.

I will investigate all suggestions, although I am quite curious - Toxi Rides - sounds like a Max Power sort of place. Has anybody personally had work carried out there?

Thanks to all for their help.

I will investigate all suggestions, although I am quite curious - Toxi Rides - sounds like a Max Power sort of place. Has anybody personally had work carried out there?

yes i have...the guy who owns the place is a very good friend of mine,they supply wheels tyres,custom exhaust,hks,blitz etc etc,they have fitted exhausts to aston martin db7,jaguar xk8 r,and another freinds yellow porsche 924 v8...which has prob been seen at the ace cafe more than a few times...etc etc...this is by no means a plug for the place,but just saying if you say nigel recomended you he will look after you...:D;)