The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Dragonball trip to Champagne in 2008

Dragonball

Time we went further afield methinks and gave the cars a decent outing... :)

Thinking about this for a while now - Calais to Reims is 265 KMs

Anyone up for this - probably a weekend trip - maybe overnight near the tunnel on the Friday night and then over to France for a night... champagne dinner etc

Or two nights over there?

Thoughts and interest please? Will need to be late June next year (after exams etc)

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well this is similar to what me, Burna and Bignum were planning last year going further afield. Reims, then Luxemburg, back up via Brussels, back to Calais. That's three countries then. ;)

I did from Geneva to Calais once in a day without too much fuss. Reims is only half this distance.

June is a bit of a bugger as it's more expensive and slap bang when we'd have our normal annual holiday in the sun.

I was talking with Vicki and we were considering a drive to Barcelona via Bordeaux.

There's so many exciting places to go in Europe and so much to see. :D

Jeez guys, if you're going to hit Luxembourg, you might as well stop by the Ring for a couple of laps and then drop by the house for a night before passing through the Netherlands and Belgium back to Calais. That makes 5 countries. BTW - I just got back from Oktoberfest in Munich. Holy drunkfest batman!

Oh,... and I'm down for this.