The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Lakenheath show?

Cerikbok

I was talking to Daman tonight about possibly trying to setup a show here on RAF Lakenheath where I am stationed. Our events people are always looking for stuff like this to keep everyone on base entertained, it would probably be a park and show but I know that everyone here on base would love it and I would to. I just wanted to see how many would be interested in coming out, if we can get about 20+ cars I can pitch it to our ITT people and see what I can do. So if your interested add your name to the list!

1. Cerikbok (Nick)

Count me in i'm definatly up for this my other halves sister only lives 2mins from there could drop her off to her sisters & come down would be nice to get some photo shots next to some high class fighter planes :eyebrows:

1. Cerikbok (Nick)

2. Lui

Great response so far, as for pictures next to the jets, I dunno if they will drag them out of the hangar for a car show but I can always ask. I need about 20 cars before I can actually take it to the ITT office as an event because as you can imagine, getting a whole bunch of non-military on base is going to require a bit of paperwork hehe

1. Cerikbok (Nick)

2. Lui

3. Edd_t

4. MrAngry

5. secondjump

6. stingjay

7. standardsupra20

8. vaderman

9. Guigsy

10. Daman

Thats half already!

I think 20 will not be a problem Nick :) If you can get us some dates and what we can and cant do that would be great. If it is a park up kind of meet then I propose we turn it into a bit of a photoshoot, the site will have all sorts of interesting scenery.

oh, well of course all that info will have to be taken to get people on base, but we cant just yet any person walk on base now can we haha. F15's aren't classified though so pictures are taken of them all the time, we actually have a designated "viewing area" right outside the fence where alot of the British Nationals take pictures of our flight line and everything