The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Wahooo i got my car

NeoFuture

maz if you cant take a joke and take things to heart then you really need to take a step back and look at things, if i upset you it wasnt meant to be, i didnt reply to your aggressive PM as i didnt want to lowermyself to violence, if you were offended by my comment then i sincerely appologise (if you had read it you would have seen the hehe, everyone knows the disputes and its no secret on here)

ive met you in the past and have no problem meeting you again !

maz if you cant take a joke and take things to heart then you really need to take a step back and look at things, if i upset you it wasnt meant to be, i didnt reply to your aggressive PM as i didnt want to lowermyself to violence, if you were offended by my comment then i sincerely appologise (if you had read it you would have seen the hehe, everyone knows the disputes and its no secret on here)

ive met you in the past and have no problem meeting you again !

What the fook is all that shit about.......:blink:

Like the car mate and the wheels look.....:cool:

H.

What the fook is all that shit about.......:blink:

Like the car mate and the wheels look.....:cool:

H.

i said somat jokingly about bumpers on his fir sale thread and he apparently started threatening me

Looks nice, i will see you around the area then, don't forget to wave :D

definatly mate, also want to speak to you soon about some polished bits :D

Well.. ive liberated movistar from his aerotop

http://www.neofuture.co.uk/supra

is now tucked up in my garage :D

Hi, i have those wheels also, from your piccys, it look like youve had the centre spokes coloured grey from the original silver.

Where did you or the original owner get the, refurbed ?

Ive just had mine reffurbed and found out that the screws that are on the edge of the rim are only plastic chrome effect and they dissolved when being dipped during the refurb process prior to powder coating.

Its left some neat little holes but now i need to find new ones. Dont suppose you had similar problems and got new screws somewhere ?

Nice car man so clean it looks like an 2002 car:p....love the dash...oh yea i did it:)

So funny when you kerbed the wheel..glad it wasn't me ...you would have knocked me down otherwise;)

yeah i know, what a dork i was, anyway £35 to do all the wheels so not really gona complain when i get em done.

Hi, i have those wheels also, from your piccys, it look like youve had the centre spokes coloured grey from the original silver.

Where did you or the original owner get the, refurbed ?

Ive just had mine reffurbed and found out that the screws that are on the edge of the rim are only plastic chrome effect and they dissolved when being dipped during the refurb process prior to powder coating.

Its left some neat little holes but now i need to find new ones. Dont suppose you had similar problems and got new screws somewhere ?

can is movistar`s old car, i think they were bought like that (the wheels)