The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Noooo!!!!

miko_supra

Darn it. i resprayed my oem spats today as i wasn't happy with a few bits on them. So i stuck em on and a couple of hours later i took her out for a drive. BUT! i forgot to screw the damn things on after using the adhesive tape for the body work. So what do yah know! one of them flew off on the duel carriage way at about 60 mph, and it is pretty much foooked. so just wondering is there any where these can be sourced new other than toyota and how much?

bugger sorry to hear this mate , i'm currently thinking of changing my skirts and spats so i may have some for sale soon but it won't be for a month or so if i do change them just not sure what to change to .

fancy some more oem spats (ones got a slight bit of damage:innocent:)

Guest CoolsBlue

ouch! not worth fixing as its plastic..if it was fibreglass id of been up for having a go at it.. i know this guy on ebay who makes molds of oem skirts n spats, he'd do you one side seperatley, but it would be fibreglass:)

For miko attention (or anyone else intereted)......

Sorry it took so long mate, the spats were in my mates garage where we do work on our cars. Anyway here are the pics of my spats Im getting rid of.

To be honest the pics make the paint look better than they really are. They were sprayed with a rattle can and have had a couple of coats of laccour, but they will probably need sanding down a bit and putting a couple more coats of paint and laccour on again as they are a little dull and need brightening to match the car. Or of course do them proffesionally. There is a split on the front (the bit that sits facing the wheel) but it will hardly be noticable when they are fitted. But its an easy job to fix. Oh and the mark at the top of the pic with the split is not on the spat.

Anyway if you want them give me a shout. I'll be looking for about £25ish including postage.

051020071092.jpg

051020071093.jpg

051020071094.jpg

051020071095.jpg