The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Help!!

Guest Geneb

Er - didn't you leave?

I guess the forum is crap right up until you need it.

Never said the forum was crap just said i was leaving and only posted as to purchase a seal, and the problem with that is?

Never said the forum was crap just said i was leaving and only posted as to purchase a seal, and the problem with that is?

I guess I just don't understand the word "leaving".

I don't understand why people feel the need to post about the fact that they are leaving. If they want to leave - leave. But posting to say you're leaving and then coming back when you need a seal just seems..... slightly ironic.

I guess I just don't understand the word "leaving".

I don't understand why people feel the need to post about the fact that they are leaving. If they want to leave - leave. But posting to say you're leaving and then coming back when you need a seal just seems..... slightly ironic.

Ironic or not its a sensible idea (when you've pretty much run out of places) to go to a discussion forum where people are (typically) very helpful. Of all the forums I go on, this is the one I'd get the biggest slatering on for ANY mistake, go check VZi, retro rides, saab forums etc.

Look at the first reply he got, thats the sort of reply he should get. Something helpful. You've said what you wanted to, so now p*** off and be unhelpful elsewhere.

He's sorted now, thanks to another member of the forum.

Oh and, I dont just pop back for these little digs, I just dont postthat often ;)

Ironic or not its a sensible idea (when you've pretty much run out of places) to go to a discussion forum where people are (typically) very helpful.

Look at the first reply he got, thats the sort of reply he should get. Something helpful. You've said what you wanted to, so now piss off and be unhelpful elsewhere.

Oh and, I dont just pop back for these little digs, I just dont postthat often ;)

Oooh, interesting response.

If it's all the same to you - I'll post when and where I like.

Ironic or not its a sensible idea (when you've pretty much run out of places) to go to a discussion forum where people are (typically) very helpful. Of all the forums I go on, this is the one I'd get the biggest slatering on for ANY mistake, go check VZi, retro rides, saab forums etc.

Look at the first reply he got, thats the sort of reply he should get. Something helpful. You've said what you wanted to, so now p*** off and be unhelpful elsewhere.

Hi Andy :)

Bugger off rob that wasn't me, that was Ben who works here as many of you can vouch, and i shouldn't have post in this section i know but it was quiet urgent that i got this issue sorted.

Big Thx to BlueAngel,Mr.Lover and Jody T