The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Will it be ready?

cheekymonkey

Guest CoolsBlue

youd be suprised how fast they work in a body shop...eg nissan 200sx came in lunch broadsided on the drivers side, and went back out the next morning sprayed up all shiney like new! damaged was prettynasty all along the car

That's cool, yes they said it only needed one more day of work but their painter called in sick on friday. Gutted but not much I can do.

Most people I talk to say that paint needs a couple of days to dry completely, but the body shop says it will be baked in the oven for 45 minutes at gas mark 6 or whatever and will be fine the same day... so not sure who to believe :)

Who is doing the paint?

Panelcraft in Swindon, they seem like a top notch outfit but let's see what they come out with when I get the car back.

Just spoken to them and the car is being done as we speak so will be done for tonight or tomorrow night :D

Really looking forward to having her back in one piece as this accident happened in MAY and it's dragged on for so long.