The mkiv Supra Owners Club

suspension

stingjay

Guest Nicholas

I have bilsteins dampers and eibach springs on the TT I recently bought and to be honest find them really bad but then again I am going from a Tein type RA full setup.

I'll be getting the new HKS hypermax III's :)

hi can anyone suggest a good setup far my n/a. i don't know what springs/shocks i have on but the ride is hard as anything,on country lanes near where i live at decent speeds it bounces every where,any advice would be great thanks j

You could try just changing to softer springs first, rather than go the whole new dampers and springs route and see if that helps. I take it the dampers are not adjustable btw? You could look at some fully adjustable coilovers?

L

while we are all on the point of shocks ect, i am after coil overs or shocks and springs, i dont track my car i so i dont think i need coil overs, so i was thinking KYB hight ajustable dampers shipped to the uk are £260 for all 4, what shocks would you recomend to lower the car with, as i said no track days so nothing to fancy, just thinking where i can save money to spend on other things :p

also im running on 19's so what is a nice looking drop/safe and what do i need to achive that

can you just change your springs or are shocks needed?