The mkiv Supra Owners Club

DOH!!! Top Secret GT300 Wide Body kit

bmx1lew

erm... lads i have done summit really stupid, today i was bored at work and for a laugh though i make a offer on a top secret body kit as you know there £3500, its bran new never used and i won it for £1000, i really wasnt thinking but have won the bid, i dont want the kit :( i feel like a right divi dont ask why i did it.

does any one want a TTop Secret GT300 Wide Body kit as i dont want it :rolleyes:

erm... lads i have done summit really stupid, today i was bored at work and for a laugh though i make a offer on a top secret body kit as you know there £3500, its bran new never used and i won it for £1000, i really wasnt thinking but have won the bid, i dont want the kit :( i feel like a right divi dont ask why i did it.

does any one want a TTop Secret GT300 Wide Body kit as i dont want it :rolleyes:

If it was genuine yes:)

Best way in my opinion (if you don't just want to follow the old 'ignore and get a neg' route would be to explain to them and offer to pay their eBay fees. At least that way you will avoid them claiming the fees back via eBay and you getting a Non paying bidder strike (3 and your gone)

ric

i emailed the guy just waiting a responce, i said i would pay his fee's watch it be like a £30 listen!.. some times i just dont think and act :(

any way still cant deside what kit i want, i wanted a carbon lip but not so keen on them, i want a bumper that looks close to standard but more agressive, i dont like too loud in your face kits and i dont want to put a spoiler on, yet every one tells me i need a spoiler, people just cant accept or see what i see in the soop, yet people tell me it looks very aston martin style without which is the reason i dont have one, as the curves stand out more and i love that style, now i feel that every one thinks my baby is minging and boring. :(

what are your guys view's on a ridox front, i like it then other tell me they dont.. do i have bad taste? :(

i emailed the guy just waiting a responce, i said i would pay his fee's watch it be like a £30 listen!.. some times i just dont think and act :(

any way still cant deside what kit i want, i wanted a carbon lip but not so keen on them, i want a bumper that looks close to standard but more agressive, i dont like too loud in your face kits and i dont want to put a spoiler on, yet every one tells me i need a spoiler, people just cant accept or see what i see in the soop, yet people tell me it looks very aston martin style without which is the reason i dont have one, as the curves stand out more and i love that style, now i feel that every one thinks my baby is minging and boring. :(

what are your guys view's on a ridox front, i like it then other tell me they dont.. do i have bad taste? :(

You have a well established taste that took me 6 years to develop into so your doing well so far......

Im about to have a ridox front put on, its similar in shape to stock but more aggressive and lower at the front......

I also like the Supra de-spoilered in certain colours, like you say it tends to excentuiate (sp?) her curves more.

I would say a de-spoilered Ridox fronted Supra would look good. Just need to solve your wheel and skirt decision now ;)

Dont think he will be that happy getting £30 instead of the profit out of the £1000 you bid for the kit. Some other members on here have complained bitterly iin the past about getting f@cked around on ebay I think this falls into that category..... :rolleyes:

You have a well established taste that took me 6 years to develop into so your doing well so far......

Im about to have a ridox front put on, its similar in shape to stock but more aggressive and lower at the front......

I also like the Supra de-spoilered in certain colours, like you say it tends to excentuiate (sp?) her curves more.

I would say a de-spoilered Ridox fronted Supra would look good. Just need to solve your wheel and skirt decision now ;)

are my wheels crap?